An Open Request For Playtesters

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
gqtraqer

An Open Request For Playtesters

Post by gqtraqer »

Greetings fellow Gamers!

I had inquired about the beta however I do not know if the testing is still going on, even if it is not I would still like to get a kit/s if possable.

Origonal:

Hello :)
I am a DM of a group that plays d20 games.. D&D mostly until perhaps 3 months ago. One of our group members suggested playing Dark conspiracy. We did and fell in love with the game.. accept the system which I understand you are working on. He was a terrific Referee. I suggest that we be testers of your system if you so choose. The group is comprised of 5 solid members. 2 of which are DM's, 1 Referee and 2 players that alternate between 3 different campaigns. We are all are very savvy d20 players and have had to implement our own subsystems to promote better game play and across the board rules.

If you are interested in having out group be a part of your test process please reply with the next step.

Thank you,

The Colorado group.
gqtraqer

Re: An Open Request For Playtesters

Post by gqtraqer »

I was hopeing for some responces on the next actions.
gqtraqer wrote:Greetings fellow Gamers!

I had inquired about the beta however I do not know if the testing is still going on, even if it is not I would still like to get a kit/s if possable.

Origonal:

Hello :)
I am a DM of a group that plays d20 games.. D&D mostly until perhaps 3 months ago. One of our group members suggested playing Dark conspiracy. We did and fell in love with the game.. accept the system which I understand you are working on. He was a terrific Referee. I suggest that we be testers of your system if you so choose. The group is comprised of 5 solid members. 2 of which are DM's, 1 Referee and 2 players that alternate between 3 different campaigns. We are all are very savvy d20 players and have had to implement our own subsystems to promote better game play and across the board rules.

If you are interested in having out group be a part of your test process please reply with the next step.

Thank you,

The Colorado group.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Sorry for the delay in replying! Although I am a member of the development team, I am not part of the playtest process. I think the best plan would be to contact Marcus directly via the email address on the Contact Us page of the website.

Hope this helps :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Do you still need help with anything?
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Post by Marcus Bone »

Hi there,

Unfortunately I've been away over the past few weeks and this is the first opportunity I've had to reply to your post.

Yes, we are about to restart the playtest program now we've had the go ahead from the IP owner. However, reviewing your contact details, it looks as if I never received the email you quoted above.

If you and your group are still interested in participating in our playtest program, please email us again at playtesters@darkconspiracytherpg.info

Thanks, and many apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

Marcus Bone
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org