Dark Times to Relaunch

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Dark Times to Relaunch

Post by Marcus Bone »

Hi All,

I've been talking with Lee about spearheading a relaunch of The Dark Times Fanzine. I have some specific goals and outcomes I'm aiming for with this, but thought I'd start here by saying that if anyone here is interested in contributing, I'll be looking to offer a small stipend for accepted articles.

As always you submissions can go to - darktimesfanzine@gmail.com

Looking forward to your contribution...

Marcus
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Dark Times to Relaunch

Post by ReHerakhte »

Nice! Great to hear that Dark Times will continue.
I have a bit of a soft spot for fanzines and gaming magazines made by fans so it's always a bit sad to see them come to an end. With a fourth edition of Dark Conspiracy still on the cards, a fanzine that supports it is very desirable in my opinion.
I'll have to get my creative side fired up so I can write some articles. I've definitely had a bit of writer's block over the last few years so I hope this will be a good prod to get my arse into gear! :shock:
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Excellent news. Loved Demonground and Protodimension and it's good to see the tradition will continue with a relauched Dark Times. Is there a deadline date for contributions to the next issue?
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Linden wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:28 am Excellent news. Loved Demonground and Protodimension and it's good to see the tradition will continue with a relauched Dark Times. Is there a deadline date for contributions to the next issue?
We haven't set a date yet but we will be putting it around on the sowshul meejas when we do. 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Ok Cheers - I'll keep an eye out.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."