Weapon choices for Dark Conspiracy

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Yep concentrate on the core book! That's all we need for now. Get the thing running. I made some different ammo types if there is an interest for them I think I can upload them in this forum. They are however not too well balanced.

Cancelled? Yeah I thought I heard that...
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

So okay, I'm REALLY late on this one but Morthrai I believe you mentioned the lever action Winchester 1894/Marlin copy in .44Mag?
I've owned a Marlin 1894 copy in .44Mag for about 15 years and although it's a bit hard on any telescopic sights I've mounted, it's a hard wearing and hard hitting carbine - but rapid reloading it aint!

The construction is tough (as you'd expect) and the reciever wall typically scrapes a few slivers of brass off the cartridge cases as they pass through the loading gate to enter the magazine tube. Nothing to worry about for the rifle but a possible problem for long term reloading of the cases.

Cheers,
Kevin
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Cheers Kevin! Always good to get some real-life feedback on these things from those who know :D
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"