The Dark Times issue 5?

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

The Dark Times issue 5?

Post by ReHerakhte »

I've just found my article that was meant as Part 3 of my Short Guide To Australia series (after a discussion on the Discord server) and found it needs a tiny bit of updating (because I didn't quite finish the section on the Frontier Police - as mentioned in the "notes to the editor", the last half was a madly rushed piece of work!)
I would like to have it in Dark Times so it's linked to the first two Guides so my questions are: -
1. is there enough material for a 5th issue?
2. if there is, what sort of time frame are we looking at for a potential release?
3. if there isn't, what's a cut-off time or submissions?

Cheers :D
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: The Dark Times issue 5?

Post by Morthrai »

I am happy to wait and take the updated version. Issue 5 was supposed to be out in February and Marcus was putting it together and making it look all nice and modern and generally better than my solo issues. Looks like he's had some delays but he is a far busier man than I in all fairness!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: The Dark Times issue 5?

Post by ReHerakhte »

Ah ha!
Thanks for the info. I don't foresee any great changes but there's at least one spelling error I didn't catch the first time around and after re-reading the section on the Frontier Police I found that I hadn't actually completed it, so I have to try and remember what I was thinking in regard to that plus some clarifications on one or two points in general.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...