Hey Morthrai!

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Phulish
Nome

Hey Morthrai!

Post by Phulish »

Are you ready for a lot of hardware? I just need to do descriptions, background, the "crunchy stuff" is done. :mrgreen:
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Hey Morthrai!

Post by Morthrai »

Sorry, been away for a weekend con! Yes that's fine, shoot it along to the Dark Times email address - might have to wait to next issue though as we have a lot of neat stuff ready for issue 03, so be aware 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Morthrai wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm Sorry, been away for a weekend con! Yes that's fine, shoot it along to the Dark Times email address - might have to wait to next issue though as we have a lot of neat stuff ready for issue 03, so be aware 8)
Cool! I'm working on it now.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Have you tried Prancing Ponies III? I was getting ready to polish it for DTF issue 4 and integrate it into a scenario or two. I know there's plenty of time, but you never know what might come from the musings.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

I have it safe and sound and will begin layout forthwith 8) I'm sure we can work them into a short adventure.
Lee Williams.
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Putting the finishing touches to a Tales of Terror style adventure seed for Dark Conspiracy. Should be able to let you have it in the next few days.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Two possibilities, "Deviant", where the PC's might learn about a Minion. And the Juhlin T2K forums had a "28 Days" thread that has inspired some more "Weeper's World" stuff.
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Linden wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 am Putting the finishing touches to a Tales of Terror style adventure seed for Dark Conspiracy. Should be able to let you have it in the next few days.
Sent :wink:
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

The post about canals in the Dark Times Facebook group prompted me to write another DC "Tales of Terror" style piece. Finished the first draft, working on tidying it up now. Hope to let you have it before too long.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Linden wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:38 am The post about canals in the Dark Times Facebook group prompted me to write another DC "Tales of Terror" style piece. Finished the first draft, working on tidying it up now. Hope to let you have it before too long.
Nice one, look forward to it 8)
Lee Williams.