Free Dark Conspiracy Scenario Now Available

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Free Dark Conspiracy Scenario Now Available

Post by Morthrai »

The first Dark Times supplemental release is now available! "Krampus Is Coming To Town" is a freely downloadable Dark Conspiracy scenario by Paul Riegel-Green wherein the PCs are UFO spotters in the Scottish Borders. 8)

http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info/su ... l-releases
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Free Dark Conspiracy Scenario Now Available

Post by ReHerakhte »

Well as good as this adventure is, Paul scores even more points with me for including a TV series that was one of my most important exposures to the sci-fi genre.
I've watched reruns more often than I can remember and I own the series on DVD now. So I'm very much looking forward to whatever else Paul creates for SHADO :D

Lee, as a complete aside, was the Old Black Cross one of the pubs you showed me when I was in Bromsgrove way back when? You showed me a few places but I can't recall names now (it was nearly ten years ago - time flies...)
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Free Dark Conspiracy Scenario Now Available

Post by Morthrai »

ReHerakhte wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:25 am Lee, as a complete aside, was the Old Black Cross one of the pubs you showed me when I was in Bromsgrove way back when? You showed me a few places but I can't recall names now (it was nearly ten years ago - time flies...)
The Black Cross, that's right, it's changed hands since then but at least it's still open - a lot of UK pubs are going under these days! The Red Lion is still going well, and although the music studio has long since gone there's currently a real ale house (my usual haunt) and a hipster-ish craft beer joint. :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"