PC / NPC Sheets?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

PC / NPC Sheets?

Post by Zvezda »

I just wonder if anybody has 'homemade' PC or NPC sheets available for download. I currently need some for my PCs but I don't have any.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

I don't have the exact URL to hand but I uploaded two different types of character sheet to http://www.rpgsheets.com a while ago. One is a scan of the sheet that came with the First Edition PC Booster Kit, and the other is my own homebrewed version. RPGsheets.com has a Search facility so take a look, they are in there somewhere :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
vadersson

Post by vadersson »

I have developed an excel spreadsheet to store characters in. It automatically calculates d20 skill assets as well as hit copacities, to hit numbers, and cascades skill level (using my interpetation of the rules.) I would be glad to send you a copy.

I also found another excel sheet in my travels that looks very nice and does a lot of the same things mine does. It was probably the inspiration for me to make my version.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Duncan
Zvezda
Darkling

Yeah!

Post by Zvezda »

You Sir just saved the day! It is not only a sheet, it is also a very appealig design. I really like it. thanks a lot.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Glad to know you found some sheets, if they were mine or not! :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Yep, those where yours. You uploaded two, and two turned out with the search. So...and the ones you made are very nice.
R.A.G.G.

Post by R.A.G.G. »

(Better late then never *grin*)

We have a "semi-automated" MS Excel 2k variant of a character sheet originally created by Micheal J. Marchi at the link below. This is not our most recent version (I no longer have access to this site to make updates - I changed ISPs and have not moved the site).

It is part of our Dark Conspiracy© Player’s Supplement that I created for our group, so the character sheet includes updates from the published books/suppliments, Demonground, and house rules; however, it should function normally for just the "core rules" (Please note the we play hybrid 1st edition game using d20s for skill checks).

http://sites.onlinemac.com/rollem_again ... m-S1-2.XLS
Kevin GM/DM
Roll'em Again Gaming Group
Oregon Chapter
"In a world of games ... WE are the Gamers"
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Yeah that's fine. The more the better. We use the twilight 2k 2.2 rules for DC which work pretty well.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

VERY nice sheet by the way.
R.A.G.G.

Post by R.A.G.G. »

Zvezda wrote:VERY nice sheet by the way.
David and I thank you.
Kevin GM/DM
Roll'em Again Gaming Group
Oregon Chapter
"In a world of games ... WE are the Gamers"