Congratulations on the new edition

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
jdpearson

Congratulations on the new edition

Post by jdpearson »

Hey gang,

I just had to stop by and say congrats on the new edition! Way to keep it alive. I'm working up our first DC campaign in years! While I won't be using the new, or old, rules, I'm loving the 3 scenarios you guys put out and just started working through the Protodimensions Ezine.

Again, keep it up guys!

James
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations on the new edition

Post by Morthrai »

Hi James, good to see you again!

Thanks for the kind words and there will be more from us soon-ish, as well as the next issue of Protodimension which is in layout phase at the moment. Nice to see another of the long-time DC fan base again :)

(By the way, just to avoid any confusion, this forum and website is run by my old friend Marcus Bone but it's all his ;) DCIII isn't officially connected but we keep close links, we are all fans together!)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Post by Marcus Bone »

What Lee said.

Yep, I have no official connection with DCIII, but I'm sure even Norm will say that we are too small a fandom to not have influence on each other (oh, I am thanked in the rule book)!

That all said, I will always support DC via this site, no matter what the future holds!

Cheers!

Marcus (who must do a update to the main page!)
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I've been looking at my Twilight 2013 and came to the conclusion DCIII was the better redux. Now let us fans churn out some stuff while the next book is hammered out! My attempt needs a complete overhaul also some stuff added. so I'll just start reviewing my scattered notes now. :D
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:I've been looking at my Twilight 2013 and came to the conclusion DCIII was the better redux. Now let us fans churn out some stuff while the next book is hammered out! My attempt needs a complete overhaul also some stuff added. so I'll just start reviewing my scattered notes now.

Thanks for the kind word! As for hammering out fan stuff don't forget I wear two hats as the saying goes. One is for DCIII of course and the other is for Protodimension magazine, and we are ALWAYS open for horror-conspiracy-weirdness gaming material!

Keep sending 'em in people :D
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"