He's back...bigger than ever!

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Linden
Darkling

He's back...bigger than ever!

Post by Linden »

They used to laugh at David Icke, they're not laughing now.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: He's back...bigger than ever!

Post by Morthrai »

Still my favourite Icke story is from one of his previous lecture tours, which was attended by one of the founders of Fortean Times (sorry, don't remember which one). At one point in the talk, Icke mentioned that he had recently had a chat in a coffee shop with "the guy who has the cure for cancer", and dropped heavy hints that he had been told what it was. Fortean Times man raised a hand, stood up, and asked "Who is thi person,s and if you can't name him, tell us what the cure is please?"

He was immediately ejected from the venue by security guards 8) Seems like "THEY" aren't the only people who don't like awkward questions...
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

I saw a documentary a few years back when he spoke for hours and hours in some toilet venue - could have been Brixton Acadamey - and then retired back stage to open a few well earned cans of Tennants Super. If you weren't seeing green lizards before, you certainly would after sinking a few of those. Electric soup!
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

The follow up article was worth the read, especially some of the comments. Gives an interesting insight into what people seem to believe... or what they seem to want to believe.

Personally, I haven't seen a government yet that could balance a budget properly let alone orchestrate a "one world government"!
However I don't suppose I'll find any favour by saying the worlds governments are too incompetent to form a one world government - I guess that's why we (or some of us at least) need the reptilian aliens to be behind it all :wink:
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

ReHerakhte wrote:The follow up article was worth the read, especially some of the comments. Gives an interesting insight into what people seem to believe... or what they seem to want to believe.

I tend to agree with the posters who say it was an incredibly lazy piece of journalism. For all that she boasts of having a degree she doesn't come across as very bright. Not that I have much time for David Icke's giant lizard theories. Like yourself I'm very much a believer in the cock-up rather than conspiracy theory of history. Even if we accept that rich and powerful people like to stick together and dream up ways of becoming even richer and more powerful, human nature being what it is means that the wheels always come off at some point.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

ReHerakhte wrote:Personally, I haven't seen a government yet that could balance a budget properly let alone orchestrate a "one world government"!
:lol: Brilliant!

I always liked Kevin a lot, it is very sad that the Mossad and CIA are very likely to have murderd him by the time I write. He should have kept that greates secret of all to himself.

But yeah, this is exactly what I think. "They" can not even control the damn traffic! Hell and I mean cars not narcotics.
Руки Вверх!
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

I'm still here.
But now I'm called Doris and I have breasts and long blonde hair and I live in Hong Kong and work as a waitress in a cafe.

Or do I?

:mrgreen:

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

ReHerakhte wrote:I'm still here.
But now I'm called Doris and I have breasts and long blonde hair and I live in Hong Kong and work as a waitress in a cafe.

Or do I?

:mrgreen:

Well, I believe you. You're on the internet. :wink:
ReHerakhte
Darkling

Post by ReHerakhte »

Linden wrote: Well, I believe you. You're on the internet. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's whether I win...