UFO, who should go?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

UFO, who should go?

Post by Zvezda »

I am planning a trip to a downed UFO in the near future. The trip will have government founding and therefore will involve a lot of people. The PCs will only be a small part of the group so I am wondering what kind of NPCs should come along. So far I have included a cosmonaut, some medical staff, a group of general scientists (a botanist, a biologist, well general people with EDU skills), truck loads of military type characters and some engineers. The mission is to find out what the crashed object is and the sponsoring nation has not jet had any contact with E.T.s. Who else should be send on such a mission? Linguists? Diplomats?
Руки Вверх!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: UFO, who should go?

Post by Morthrai »

Linguists certainly, and I would add an empath or two.

Opens up all sorts of possibilities :twisted:
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

How on earth did I manage do forget the Empaths? Thanks.
Руки Вверх!
groovydave

Post by groovydave »

from CE3k: "Excuse me. Before I got paid to, uh, speak French, I, uh, I used to read maps. This first number is a longitude...Two sets of three numbers. Degrees, minutes, and seconds. The first number has three digits and the last two are below sixty. Obviously, it's not in the right ascension and declination on the sky. These have to be earth coordinates."
Shoot first. Answers aren't that important.
groovydave

Post by groovydave »

Also, depending on the view of the government agency behind the expedition, there might be a team of media types, photographers, journalists, etc., all sworn to secrecy of course, along to document the site for posterity. They might even be a military film team.
Shoot first. Answers aren't that important.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Film team is a great idea. I'll include that.
Руки Вверх!