Reeducation Camps

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

Reeducation Camps

Post by Zvezda »

I really can envision the SPP Spokesperson saying: "Those are common in the Netherlands for decades, and nobody was complaining..."
Руки Вверх!
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Reeducation Camps

Post by ReHerakhte »

Well that's interesting.
I'm often learning something new whenever I get on this forum 8)
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Chaps, we have talked about this before. Think it might have been at the drawing board stage then.

John Carpenter's Escape From Scum Village just doesn't have the same ring to it...
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

Ah yes we have.
However I never thought at the time when we discussed shipping containers as homes, that it would ever come to pass that a "village of the damned" would be created from them in the real world.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

To me, the idea of having people deported to live elswhere is very strange when outside a dystopian game world. This deportation is a common practice for dictatorships. For exampel the old rule 101, from the soviet union. If the "crime" of one person amounts to a "crime" he get's fined or jailed or whatever. But transfering judical powers to the administration and away from the judiciary is very DC to me. When there are no court rulings to send someone away things seem to bit out of hand.
Руки Вверх!