The U.S. is Being Sprayed By Chemtrails And More

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: The U.S. is Being Sprayed By Chemtrails And More

Post by ReHerakhte »

While I like the idea of chem-trails as a plot device in Dark Conspiracy, I just don't accept it as happening in the real world.
I've worked with aerosols and gases for my job and the dispersal pattern from a high flying aircraft is so damned poor as to make it a pointless exercise.
Using high altitude aircraft to spray chemicals on people is like being blind and throwing a dart over your shoulder to try and hit a balloon in an open field - hit and miss but 99.99% of the time it's just "miss".
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Sorry I just could not resits.
Руки Вверх!
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I knew a Tin Hat who had a download of a chem sprayer "patent" that was suppossed to help study if jets were disrupting the gulfstream. The picture looked like an ECM pod, and it would take every C141 the Air Force and Navy have to do this. People forget jet engines don't possess mufflers, and some of those contrails are just water condensation. :roll: