A pair of blue eyes and four cyberclaws please.

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

A pair of blue eyes and four cyberclaws please.

Post by Zvezda »

Well the important stuff like cyberclaws still needs some work but blue eyes are available as cosmetic surgery now.
Руки Вверх!
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: A pair of blue eyes and four cyberclaws please.

Post by ReHerakhte »

I found this article quite interesting but mostly because of the comments from Dr. Elmer Tu when he said the following: -
“The eyes are the window to the soul. A blue eye is not opaque. You can see deeply into it and a brown eye is very opaque. I think there is something very meaningful about this idea of having open windows to the soul.”

People are strange creatures, I certainly do not want people staring deep into my eyes and claiming they can "see into my soul" because I'm likely to tell them that they're full of shit! If someone believes they can see into my soul by staring into my eyes, I'm left wondering what judgements they are going to cast upon me because of that.

I'll be sticking with my hazel coloured eyes.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Zvezda
Darkling

Re: A pair of blue eyes and four cyberclaws please.

Post by Zvezda »

When it comes to superstition people get so strange. You can tell a lot from the outer apperance of a person. For example when someone is wearing a Motörhead shirt he very likely listens occasianally to rock music. But telling something form physical features of a body? About the "soul"? I personally am sure that I don't even have one...
It appears to me that these superstitons become more accaptable again.
Руки Вверх!