Now this would be cool...

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Braxen

Now this would be cool...

Post by Braxen »

I have spent many hours, too many really, playing some different MMO's to pass the time while waiting for my gaming day to roll around. Titles like WoW, Dark Age of Camelot and a couple of others have been the source of my diversion but there has not been one title that I have found that comes close to DC.
To me the DC world would be a truly awsome thing to play in as an MMO. To be able to explore the Megaplexes, enter demonground (wittingly or not), and encounter the things from other really unpleasant and smelly places :lol: would be a nice change of pace from the current MMO market.
I have always been one for a lot of visual representations so for me a MMO of one of my favorite RPG's would be outstanding.

Just to add another visual element to my dream sequence here I would like to see an adaptation of the Fiddleback trilogy to a movie format. I think the Anime approach would be best for all of the different visual effects that would need to take place.

Would anyone else like to see something along these lines??
"Hey guys did you hear that scraping sound? guys? GUYS?!"

Braxen
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Yes.
anthraxus
Mike

Post by anthraxus »

That would be pretty cool. A DC MUD wouldn't be too overly complex, but it would lack the graphical element I think Braxen is looking for. Hmmm. Yet another programming project on my stack of "Projects I will get to after I win the Lottery and don't ahve to work anymore."
"All right, Phase 6, Bad guys go first..."