Looming Deadline! Again!

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Looming Deadline! Again!

Post by Morthrai »

All right people, the deadline for submissions to the next issue of Protodimension is next Sunday, July 14th. We are still a bit short on content so please chuck anything you think we might like in our direction! We are looking for horror-conspiracy-weird genre gaming stuff so please let us know if you have anything you would be willing to share with us and our readership. As a freebie mag reliant on fan contributed material we can't pay you, but I hope that doesn't put everyone off!

submissionsATprotodimensionDOTcom

Thanks all!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Linden
Darkling

Re: Looming Deadline! Again!

Post by Linden »

I'm working on a MiniSix adventure, a follow up to You're Nicked! but I'm not going to finish it in time. Work has been absolutely mental the last couple of months and doesn't seem to be slowing down. Sorry chaps.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Linden wrote:I'm working on a MiniSix adventure, a follow up to You're Nicked! but I'm not going to finish it in time. Work has been absolutely mental the last couple of months and doesn't seem to be slowing down. Sorry chaps.

Not to worry mate. From what I hear about Hereford council you're the only person they still employ! :P

By the way I have moved to St Johns in Worcester so I may have to pop over sometime!
Lee Williams.
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Morthrai wrote:Not to worry mate. From what I hear about Hereford council you're the only person they still employ! :P

By the way I have moved to St Johns in Worcester so I may have to pop over sometime!
You're not far wrong mate, although for how much longer who can say? The Nags Head is a short walk from Malvern Link station. You're probably familiar with it, but I'd say it's definitely your sort of boozer.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I've submitted mine!:D I'm starting more, but they won't be for this volume. :( I also didn't recognize Morthrai's email..... :oops:
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:I've submitted mine!:D I'm starting more, but they won't be for this volume. :( I also didn't recognize Morthrai's email..... :oops:

Not to worry! Can you let me know privately how you want to be credited? (what name you want on the piece)

Cheers!
Lee Williams.