Kansas City police discover homeless suburb - underground

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Kansas City police discover homeless suburb - underground

Post by ReHerakhte »

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Apr 09, 2013
Kansas City police uncovered an underground suburb used by the homeless on the city's northeast side.
Short video and some photos here

Homeless living in tunnels they dug themselves, won't be long before the Dark Elves or Morlocks (or the Deros**, hey Linden?) start taking an interest.

** As an aside, Dero is also Australian slang (in this usage it's a shortened form of derelict), for someone who is a habitual drunk or is a homeless person - somewhat apt given Linden's post here
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Re: Kansas City police discover homeless suburb - undergroun

Post by Linden »

ReHerakhte wrote:

Homeless living in tunnels they dug themselves, won't be long before the Dark Elves or Morlocks (or the Deros**, hey Linden?) start taking an interest.

The first few photos of the subterranean passageways are pretty much how I imagine a Morlock lair to look, or possibly the tunnels from that old Challenge adventure "Mall Rats" (always a favourite of mine).
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."