Government Pays Sex Clubs to Employ Teenage Girls

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

Government Pays Sex Clubs to Employ Teenage Girls

Post by Zvezda »

Not as prostitutes though...
My account has not been hacked by spammers. The relation to DC is the "rampart" capitalism in that. During the 1990s when DC was first published this would have been a small scandal. Nowadays sending the "proles" to work in the sex-industry seems to be appropriate.
Руки Вверх!
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Government Pays Sex Clubs to Employ Teenage Girls

Post by ReHerakhte »

Interesting article and I must admit that it does not surprise me at all.
Having been exposed very recently to the way the government views its citizens, I have found government workers to have no empathy with their fellow humans and no sympathy - they simply would not care that some 18 year old woman working at a sex club becomes a prostitute, the government's only concern is that she was employed.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

This has been an under the radar kind of story for a while. I remember a few months ago there were reports of Job Centres carrying vacancies for lap dancers. They were supposed to have been made to take them down but I'm not surprised that they're still trying to send kids to these sleazy establishments. It's another name off their books and it's all about targets, innit?
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

Linden wrote:... It's another name off their books and it's all about targets, innit?
And that's the truth of the entire matter.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...