DC 3 - Influence

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

DC 3 - Influence

Post by Zvezda »

I skipped through the pages of my beloved DC3 book and I have found the influence idea. Very good I must say. But using the search function and scrolling up and down I was not able to find any rules regarding the influence check. Influence 3 makes the contact solid, if there is no influence left than the contact goes AWOL. But I have found no other rules on what which level of influence means and when the roll is to be made. Is that in the equipment section maybe?
Руки Вверх!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: DC 3 - Influence

Post by Morthrai »

I am not at my own comouter right now so I cannot check this. I will pass the message on to Norm soon as I am able. Most likely what has happened is that the relevant information was inside a section that got edited out of the final book and should have been separated :oops:

We are working on updating the downloadable file to fix all the errors but we hadn't spotted this one! Thanks Z :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Zvezda
Darkling

Re: DC 3 - Influence

Post by Zvezda »

Thanks, but keep in mind that there is always the possibility that I am just too stupid to find it. I must use this opportunity to state that I really like the fact that the game has been updated and improved but not changed dramatically so I can keep all the NPCs I have produced over the decades.
Руки Вверх!