DC 3 - Income

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

DC 3 - Income

Post by Phulish »

<I've moved this to Product development - a better place to keep DC3 questions together - Marcus>

:oops: Evidently I'm too tired, but where are the cash rules? does social standing come into it?
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: DC 3 - Income

Post by Morthrai »

We hold our hands up and admit there were bound to be errors and typos :oops:

We will work out the relevant rule and poat it here, and it will be part of the errata and will be fixed when we can! For now all we can do is apologise.

If anyone spots anything else, even if its just a minor spelling errors, let us know. We intend to set up an email for just this purpose but it's not ready just yet.
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

No blame, I was trying out the new rules and hit a stop. also are clothes going to be in another book? kevlar and serengettis will be cold and possibly indecent exposure :shock: Besides, I'm still giving you guys the "atta boys" :D
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:No blame, I was trying out the new rules and hit a stop. also are clothes going to be in another book? kevlar and serengettis will be cold and possibly indecent exposure :shock: Besides, I'm still giving you guys the "atta boys" :D

I think for now we can let characters have some clothing for free...Thanks again for the support and don't forget to let us know about any "missteaks" at this address: errata@kinstaffmedia.com ;)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"