Current status of Dark Conspiracy?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Zvezda
Darkling

Re: Current status of Dark Conspiracy?

Post by Zvezda »

Now that you say that, I think I remember something like this form the core rules.
Руки Вверх!
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Dear DC3 (I prefere DC3 over DCIII for reasons unknown even to me) staff, now what? Any news? A rough guess on the percentage you already have coverd?
Руки Вверх!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Zvezda wrote:Dear DC3 (I prefer DC3 over DCIII for reasons unknown even to me) staff, now what? Any news? A rough guess on the percentage you already have covered?

Actually, Norm and I have been talking about and working on things today! We are close to putting together all the material in the correct order so we can see how it looks when it is all in one document. That probably equals about 75% overall, as the real hard work of writing and rewriting has been done. It is mostly layout and cross-referencing that remains 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

Sorry Zvezda, every time I see DC3 I think of this!
Douglas DC-3 commercial transport aircraft

Lee, great news! I cannot bloody wait for this release!
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Cheers Kevin!

A classic plane but I prefer the AC-47 variant myself...
Lee Williams.
vadersson

Post by vadersson »

Hey guys,

Just discovered that 3Hombres is putting out new DC stuff from Lester Smith's kickstarter. So what is going on? Looking around here, things seem a little quite and there have been some delays. I know the previous DC revival died for various reasons (I believe licensing issues). I hope the current group is doing better.

BTW, I would be happy to help with things if there is a need for manpower. I was very happy to hear that the new DC is using refinements of the old game system.

I also have an adventure that I would be willing to share if you guys want to make more modules.

Thanks,
Duncan
Follow me on Twitter @vadersson
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Hey Duncan, I just wanted to cover a few of the points in your poat :)

As far as I know 3Hombres aren't a part of Lester's Kickstarter, and I am one of the Hombres. Lester is doing a fun card game about B-movie style flying saucer aliens, with art by Bradley McDevitt. Both guys are a part of Dark Conspiracy but it's not one of our games.

Things DO get very quiet around the DC community sometimes, that is true. We always revive things though. I have to admit we haven't been pushing publicity for DCIII but that is simply because it's not done just yet. Obviously we are still chipping away at the modifications, to answer another point. When it's ready, which will be soon now, we will mount a proper campaign :D

Finally for now, if you have an adventure or module of some sort that you would like us to consider for publishing, email us with details:

normATkinstaffmediaDOTnet (Norm F)

morthraiATkinstaffmediaDOTnet (me)

Cheers!
Lee Williams.
vadersson

Post by vadersson »

Thanks for the response.

Just to be clear, I was looking at Lester's card game kickstarter and in the comments page someone mentioned 3Hombres. That is where I found you. I knew you were not associated with his kickstarter. :)

I need to get over to DriveThruRPG and see what you guys have. I love getting as many adventures as I can find.

I'll send you an e-mail later regarding and adventure I created that has been favorable received. It would be pretty cool to see it published.

Thanks,
Duncan
Follow me on Twitter @vadersson
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

vadersson wrote:Just to be clear, I was looking at Lester's card game kickstarter and in the comments page someone mentioned 3Hombres. That is where I found you. I knew you were not associated with his kickstarter. :)

Ah I see! As publishers, even small, we have to be careful to avoid confusion so thanks for the clarification :D

vadersson wrote:I need to get over to DriveThruRPG and see what you guys have. I love getting as many adventures as I can find.

Our three previous releases are available from here.

vadersson wrote:I'll send you an e-mail later regarding and adventure I created that has been favorable received. It would be pretty cool to see it published.

We will look it over and get back to you. :)
Lee Williams.