November Update

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Morthrai
Site Admin

November Update

Post by Morthrai »

Greetings all, here is a long-overdue update on all things Dark Conspiratorial and Protodimensional!

Protodimension issue 6 has been delayed due to real-world stuff consuming our valuable time. Perhaps we were a little premature with all the Halloween talk, but rest assured PDM is still alive and kicking!

Work also continues apace on the Dark Conspiracy reworking. The new art is looking especially good, and we are in receipt of our first drafts of a couple of all-new adventure modules we have been planning. We have some more editing to do I guess!

I think that's all for now, so watch this space as they say.
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: November Update

Post by ReHerakhte »

Thanks for the updates Lee :D
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Latest Dark Conspiracy 3 Update: we now have three professional game artists working on new material for us on the project, two of whom worked on the original game books for GDW. The all-new front cover design is in its latter stages too, so it's been an arty week this week! :-)
Lee Williams.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

Hell that is a truck load of good news. How big will the relauch be? Will the new edition be available in gaming stores or only online?
Руки Вверх!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Zvezda wrote:Hell that is a truck load of good news. How big will the relauch be? Will the new edition be available in gaming stores or only online?
Although obviously plans may be subject to changes, our intention is to have the new edition as a PDF first with print copies a little later. This gives people the choice, and personally I like actual books :D
Lee Williams.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

I would prefere real books too, though I am not sure I can wait that long. :? If you are going to publish the damn pdf's first I probably have to buy both.
Руки Вверх!
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

For me, I'd happily buy both because as much as I like to have the actual book to take to a game, I also like having PDF versions for those times when I'm sorting things out on the computer (or those times when I get to sneak a bit of private computer use while I'm at work!).
For my computer desk, having the PDF open to the page you want on the computer is easier than having the book on the computer desk and trying to hold the damned thing open with one hand and type with the other :cry:
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

I agree Kevin, they do have their uses but being an old school gamer I just like books :)
Lee Williams.
Zvezda
Darkling

Post by Zvezda »

ReHerakhte wrote:For me, I'd happily buy both because as much as I like to have the actual book to take to a game, I also like having PDF versions for those times when I'm sorting things out on the computer (or those times when I get to sneak a bit of private computer use while I'm at work!).
For my computer desk, having the PDF open to the page you want on the computer is easier than having the book on the computer desk and trying to hold the damned thing open with one hand and type with the other :cry:
True words so both it is than for the hardcore fans :?
Руки Вверх!