Where to get third edition now?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
bphill561

Where to get third edition now?

Post by bphill561 »

With drivethru no longer having any 3hombres products, where can you get the pdfs? I have been looking all over for a copy of the previously free empathic guide for third edition. I guess our campaign started a few months too late.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Where to get third edition now?

Post by ReHerakhte »

Considering that, like you mentioned, the Empathic Guide was free, I would like to think that there are no legal troubles with sharing it. However, because Morthrai was one of the people involved with third edition, I'll wait for him to add his thoughts before I suggest places where a copy might be found.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Okay, as has been pointed out the Empathic Guide was always a freebie so therefore I don't see any problems with it being shared. If you message me your email address I will work something out :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

This is interesting...

DriveThruRPG has a Dark Conspiracy "Cutting Edge" bundle for sale that has PDFs of the 1st Ed. rule book and apparently...
Detour
This Just In

Both of those are from 3Hombres and cannot be found as individual items at the moment on DriveThru
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/918 ... acy-BUNDLE
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Gawd, I had almost forgotten this - the very first 3HG products were for DC but written so they could be used with any edition. If you look on the right-hand edge of the page you will see "This title was added to our catalog on May 23, 2011." so I think this was Norm and Marc Miller working together to promote old and new in one go.
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"