Drive thru product.......

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

Drive thru product.......

Post by Phulish »

There is a DC 1/d20 rules equipment guide. It's only $4.
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Re: Drive thru product.......

Post by Marcus Bone »

Yepper - already have a copy and posted the link on the front page!
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

It has some interesting things, probably will use my DP values, but interesting, and they indicate two more on the way!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

The guide is by Paul Reigel-Green, one-time contributor to dear old Demonground. He is active on the Facebook groups for DC and Protodimension, and has submitted a couple of excerpts from this book to PDM. I knew he was putting the guide together but I admit to being a little surprised when FFE released it, as I was half-expecting that 3HG would get first refusal. Anyway, I paid my $4 and got a copy and I am glad it's been released 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Since it says "Dark Conspiracy", not "Conspiracy Rules" does that mean they would publish your gear guide as well? This one implies 1st Ed. with the rules addition from the referee's guide.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:Since it says "Dark Conspiracy", not "Conspiracy Rules" does that mean they would publish your gear guide as well? This one implies 1st Ed. with the rules addition from the referee's guide.
When I finally get my behind into gear and help Norm finish up our weapons guide for CR we'll release it through 3HG. And yes, Paul's guide is written for 1st edition :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Great! :D
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

I must admit to being a little surprised at the 1st Ed. gear guide, I would have thought that there's plenty on the web already to cover much of what he has in the guide but he's found a market so best of luck to him... and yes I'm probably going to buy it as well so I can compare it to my own gear guide.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
KeiBu

Post by KeiBu »

Yeah, I have to admit I picked it up as well, if only because my heavily curated (printed) collection of additional kit is still in storage and I'm planning to run a new game soon. I wasn't blown away by it, but it's a handy little publication at a decent price.
Welcome to the Kevolution.
KeiBu

Post by KeiBu »

As a side note, I just printed it out and took the gamble of printing it booklet/A5 and it has come out pretty good at that scale. That makes it that bit more appealing as a player resource as I feel I can print out a couple of copies for the same effective cost for my players to use.
Welcome to the Kevolution.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

KeiBu wrote: Thu May 26, 2016 2:33 am As a side note, I just printed it out and took the gamble of printing it booklet/A5 and it has come out pretty good at that scale. That makes it that bit more appealing as a player resource as I feel I can print out a couple of copies for the same effective cost for my players to use.
That's actually really handy to know, thanks for sharing :D
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...