Ammo?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

Ammo?

Post by Phulish »

The ammunition was left out of "Tools of the Trade". But it leaves an opport unity to add in individual box prices, not just the cases, military cans! :D DC I, II list for cans, my books and catalogs for boxes of 20, 50, 100. :wink:
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Ammo?

Post by ReHerakhte »

I did the same thing with my DC-London campaign and although I never did finish the webpages (due to the campaign coming to an abrupt halt), I was listing all the ammo types I considered would be found in the game world and their price per box.
Many of them have prices for more than one quantity and the pricing was based on then current US gunstore prices.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Best thing to do is to just base ammo pricing on real-world costs, unless this doesn't fit into your own game. Don't forget that it's not the price that causes problems, it's the Availability :twisted:
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

While income is in the toilet, the market was glutted so prices remain the same! Weight and availability are the main concerns. Exotic loads are a high mike, gnome thing. :mrgreen:
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

This looks bigger than I thought! :shock: No wonder the Twilight 2000 ammunition list was used. Some Ammo (5.7X28MM) is a mix of MilTek and ConTek. I might roll this into where to pick up "Fun Stuff"(Grenades,etc.) A few examples of markets and availability and adventure seeds also. Contacts should take some convincing to release restricted items since prison factories need workers to be competitive! :twisted: Also if characters are prolific in raising hell, feel free to penalize any future rolls for gear. :lol: Minions, LE and sudden lack of friends can be a steep learning curve.