Weapons

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

Re: Weapons

Post by Phulish »

I've been trying to do a decent job of giving a brief history and using examples. I might wind up with a gear list for another article.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I'm bringing this up to the front, as a reminder that as we wait for Morthrai's books, let's keep statting.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

There will be a few in Protodimension to keep gun bunnies (like us!) interested in the meantime. 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I tried my best to help! :) Now I need the explosive weapon formula! :mrgreen:
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Finished another Protodimension submission. Sometimes I feel like one of the reference books that has captions for pictures wrong :? I try to not make mistakes, and wind up messing the simple stuff up. But I'm looking forward to seeing if any make the cut. I believe my stuff will compliment any official equipment books that come out :D
As I do an outline for my generations adventure, I have some other stuff, and my friend will let me borrow his handful of Big Janes! :shock: Those things should come with a free gold coin! As a spoiler, I'm looking at the LaFrance entries :mrgreen:
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I'm going to shift from my next weapons project and do Korean gear, unless Morthrai beat me to it :wink: Rewriting the self defense laws will involve the influence of Korean Americans and a flood of former NK gear on the streets. BTW, the west coast of the U.S. gets this stuff also for any campaigns who wonder how gangers get RPG's.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Phulish wrote:I'm going to shift from my next weapons project and do Korean gear, unless Morthrai beat me to it :wink: Rewriting the self defense laws will involve the influence of Korean Americans and a flood of former NK gear on the streets. BTW, the west coast of the U.S. gets this stuff also for any campaigns who wonder how gangers get RPG's.
Actually both Korean and "niche" gear :D .
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

BTW, mothrai when is a gear book in the works, I'm starting to wonder if I'm venturing into your work with a few projects.....
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:BTW, morthrai when is a gear book in the works, I'm starting to wonder if I'm venturing into your work with a few projects...
The "weapons and stuff" book is down the queue a ways so don't worry too much about that! Some more scenarios and setting material are at the front of our list right now :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Good! I find that stuff harder to do good any way.