Your Dark Conspiracy Collection?

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Your Dark Conspiracy Collection?

Post by Marcus Bone »

With all the thinking I've been doing about DC recently, I thought I'd reorganise my collection. I reckon it's been a good 5 years or more since I open my DC box (conveniently labelled 'The Demonground' by my wife), and I was surprised by what was in there, and what might be missing.

My box of DC goodies which arose from wife's interest in keeping everything tidy :P

Only 2 copies of 1st edition left? I seem to be missing at least one...

Way too many copies of these supplements. I blame my attempt at reviving DC back in 2006/7. I need them, honest :P

Not as many of these ones. I'm ashamed to say that I've only one copy of protodimensions! Must fix that :P

Only one each of the folios... well in this edition anyway.

On to 2nd edition. I used to have a more of the masters and basic books, but I sent them to a DC fan a few years back. Not a word of thanks, and I have a funny feeling they ended up over at Noble Knight Games for $80 each!?!

The various 2nd edition forms, Referee's screen, etc. Again I swear I had more...

The other supplements that I've used with DC. The weapons book has been priceless and the adventures in the two other supplements (now hard to come by) are good value.

Okay, I've shown you mine, now show me yours :P

Marcus
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Your Dark Conspiracy Collection?

Post by Morthrai »

You beat even me hands down Marcus...I don't have the 2nd edition screen or the forms and character sheets! :(

Colour me impressed with that little lot :D
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

I've got everything that Marcus has shown in his pics except for the Master's Editions (I got the Basic Editions way too late to be able to get the Master's) but I've never had multiple copies except for the 1st edition DC rules book (because my original one started coming loose at the seams).

I've even got the Boxed Nightmares book which I believe is a supplement to the Beyond The Supernatural RPG from Palladium (and yeah I've got that book and another horror RPG they released called Nightbane along with some of its supplements).

I also have the CD-ROMs of Dark Conspiracy 1st edition and 2nd edition along with the Twilight: 2000 1st and 2nd editions.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
KeiBu

Post by KeiBu »

I had copies of everything there (except the Master Edition), but only multiples of a few (Core Rules, Nightsider, PC Booster and DarkTek). The only big additions are the Minion Hunter/Minion Nation (2xCopies of the latter) games.

That said, all of my DPI stuff ended up being passed on (except for the GM screen, which is my pick of the bunch).

Obviously I'd show you, but it's all in a similar box stashed away on the other side of the world.

The box is filled out with a few other supplements from other games, including Ultra Modern Firearms (My third copy, I think, that book just keeps wandering), a creature book for Dark Matter and a huge stack of magazine cuttings and printouts from dead websites.

As was mentioned elsewhere, my original first-ed corebook also fell apart, so I took that as an opportunity to make very comprehensive folders for equipment, character generation and Dark Races. Hence my collection is far bulkier than would be expected.
Welcome to the Kevolution.