New TV show!

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

New TV show!

Post by Phulish »

Even though it's not Halloween, I just found a web TV show on Netflix called "Stranger Things". Set in the 1980's, it has a conspiracy, a Neuromancer, and a proto-dimension with a monster. Winona Ryder plays a mom whose kid vanishes and starts the events.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: New TV show!

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:Even though it's not Halloween, I just found a web TV show on Netflix called "Stranger Things". Set in the 1980's, it has a conspiracy, a Neuromancer, and a proto-dimension with a monster. Winona Ryder plays a mom whose kid vanishes and starts the events.
Ah yes, it definitely scores points on the DC-meter! I think it's a very enjoyable show and there's a second season coming up next year. :D
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Morthrai wrote:
Phulish wrote:Even though it's not Halloween, I just found a web TV show on Netflix called "Stranger Things". Set in the 1980's, it has a conspiracy, a Neuromancer, and a proto-dimension with a monster. Winona Ryder plays a mom whose kid vanishes and starts the events.
Ah yes, it definitely scores points on the DC-meter! I think it's a very enjoyable show and there's a second season coming up next year. :D
I thought it was a good work, it also shows how PC's of various ages can share a campaign.
Melville

Post by Melville »

Phuli3sh wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 am Even though it's not Halloween, I just found a web TV show on Netflix called "Stranger Things". Set in the 1980's, it has a sizegenetics https://www.ybinteractive.com/sizegenet ... ew-results conspiracy, a Neuromancer, and a proto-dimension with a monster. Winona Ryder plays a mom whose kid vanishes and starts the events.
Hey guys, is this show worth a watch?
Last edited by Melville on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Melville wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm Hey guys, is this show worth a watch?
I would say so. The best I can tell you is watch the first episode and see if it grabs you, and if it does you're in for a treat as you watch the rest. That's what I did!

If it turns out to not be your thing then I am sure we can point you towards something else :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"