Dark Korea Side Note......

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

Dark Korea Side Note......

Post by Phulish »

Little Koreas expanded and were even created across the U.S. These are in two halves, "Little Seoul" and "Little Pyongyang". Friction between the two disappears when riots or other outside threats pop up. The former "Norks" in the U.S.are very motivated in commerce as the ones adapting in Korea itself.
Phulish
Nome

Re: Dark Korea Side Note......

Post by Phulish »

Here is a narrative for a scenario under work:

Anna stepped into the apartment to see an Asian man and woman greeting Creighton. Creighton turned to Anna, " Jon, Wendy, this is my fiance and partner Anna Park. Anna these are my siblings Jon and Wendy Bradley." Anna glanced at all three and smiled , It's a pleasure to meet you!" Wendy smiled, The pleasure's ours and to explain Creigh's parents adopted us before they found out Mom was pregnant. The agency was pleased to not break up twins and we got a baby brother." Creighton grinned, "Both followed Dad's footsteps, Jon is a detective, Wendy is FBI." Jon paused, "After dinner I have a problem rumor says you can help solve....."

The premise is poor Koreans are duped by a cobra people into an adoption scam on the Little Pyongyang side. As a rule they avoid authorities, still fearful of being drug in for a routine torture. A nice simple start up that could lead to a bigger adventure or stand alone.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Adding Gumihos to the mix:
Creighton pulled his HumVee into the parking lot of Foxxy's, "Let's see if Soo In can help us." Anna glanced around, "All the staff here are her people?" Creighton looked at the entrance,"All the females are Gumiho."
Hae Won, Mee Yon, and Young Il looked at the couple. Hae Won spoke first, " So that is the Unni's human niece?" Young Il sniffed' "Yes, she's Yeon Ha's descendent and a KAIG Chaebol as well!" Mee Yon carefully observed tthe couple, "She's mated, see the ring? I want to find male soon."
Anna could feel every Gumiho's stare, "Why do they all do that?" Creighton ordered two Kirin beers, "I wonder about that too." He would let Soo In explain Anna's lineage.
Soo In scanned her club, two new humans, "great they are here." As she came out of the office she projected to her staff, " These two will train us to use modern weapons to remain free." Firearms were being added to the Jian and Jang Gum swords in the basement armory.
Soo In smiled at the couple, "Congratulations! Let's have a drink before we talk."
I'm adding Korean slang slowly and thinking about new ones for the Korea source book.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

As a companion piece, one doesn't need to leave thier campaign area. I hope to show this in this thread. It may make a side note in the Dark Korea.