Gettin' by, Day to Day.....

Any and all discussion about Dark Conspiracy, the RPG of modern conspiracy horror
Phulish
Nome

Gettin' by, Day to Day.....

Post by Phulish »

As mentioned in the Protodimension thread, let's look at getting some survival gear and other stuff together for issue 22! :D I'm looking at a fictional company that buys rations around the world as exotic prole fare, the misc. stuff long range shooters use(shooting jackets, lo and hi tek wind speed indicators, ballistic charts), camping stuff for the masses.
For some inspiration,I once held a Chinese Ration made in Singapore, and have eaten the S. Korean dehydrated ration. I also believe this gear can be interesting filler for the Dark Earth. The corperation may be a front for minion hunters.
Last edited by Phulish on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Gettin' by, Day to Day.....

Post by ReHerakhte »

In my Dark Conspiracy London campaign I had a couple of corporations supplying their ballotmen with Russian Army rations. The factories producing the ration packs in Russia raised about 75% of their income by selling to the Corps.
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Phulish
Nome

Re: Gettin' by, Day to Day.....

Post by Phulish »

ReHerakhte wrote:In my Dark Conspiracy London campaign I had a couple of corporations supplying their ballotmen with Russian Army rations. The factories producing the ration packs in Russia raised about 75% of their income by selling to the Corps.

A weapons salesman buys these rations at a reduced rate, offers them as cheap, exotic prole food. Corps use them as rewards, to celebrate events, etc. Mark up was 50%, shipped home on the ships that delivered weapons. Some wind up on the market, but I need to make a commercial name.