Delta Green on Demand

This forum is for the discussion of any topic you want to discuss - from other RPGS through to events in the world at large.
Linden
Darkling

Delta Green on Demand

Post by Linden »

Any thoughts on Delta Green and Countdown being available from drivethru rpg in PDF and print on demand? For myself I think I’ll wait until they put up the non-scanned versions and maybe treat myself to a POD copy of Countdown. Might even see if they do a bundle with the other stuff they’ve got planned for the autumn.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Delta Green on Demand

Post by Morthrai »

I would wait until they put up the redone PDFs as well. I will probably get them myself, as I am lucky enough to own DG and Countdown but really don't like to pass them around due to the cost of replacement in the event of damage.

I understand the next Big Thing will be Delta Green as a separate system, no longer based on the Chaosium system. That will be interesting to see 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Linden

Post by Linden »

Morthrai wrote:I would wait until they put up the redone PDFs as well. I will probably get them myself, as I am lucky enough to own DG and Countdown but really don't like to pass them around due to the cost of replacement in the event of damage.

I've got Delta Green but would be tempted to buy the pdf version if I was going to run any of the adventures, or use any of the excellent document mock ups as handouts

Morthrai wrote:I understand the next Big Thing will be Delta Green as a separate system, no longer based on the Chaosium system. That will be interesting to see 8)

Hope it's not the One Role Engine used in Nemesis. Great idea but in practice struck me as a real dog.
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

That's me above by the way. Seem to have become logged out while posting (?) :(
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Marcus Bone
Site Admin

Post by Marcus Bone »

Linden wrote:That's me above by the way. Seem to have become logged out while posting (?) :(
I've added your name into that post. I'm curious, however how you could post as Guest? I will investigate. BTW, it's not that I mind Guests, but rather the hole it opens for spammers!
Owner of http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info and other great RPG websites -
- Stormbringer! - Supporting the Eternal Champion RPGs at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
- Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Marcus Bone wrote:
I've added your name into that post. I'm curious, however how you could post as Guest? I will investigate. BTW, it's not that I mind Guests, but rather the hole it opens for spammers!

I thought perhaps I might have spent too long composing my reply and the board logged me out in the meantime. However, I have since found that pressing the "reply" and "quote" buttons allows you to post as a guest when not logged in, as long as you answer a security question.

Any help?