3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars

This forum is for the discussion of any topic you want to discuss - from other RPGS through to events in the world at large.
Linden
Darkling

3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars

Post by Linden »

Wondering if anyone has played this. If so would you recommend? It's nominally sci-fi but may qualify as conspiracy horror given that the PCs turn into genocidal monsters as they implement the kill-em-all policy of a fascist regime i.e. they're tools of the conspiracy, and blunt tools at that.

I’m quite tempted to get it and use it to run some of those rather over the top Merc2000 scenarios that appeared in the latter issues of Challenge. Heaps of dead terrorists, drug dealers and other riff raff all over the shop – slightly perturbed by the racist implications though, which may well be the point?
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars

Post by ReHerakhte »

Sorry, no help here. I've heard of it but never seen a copy :(
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Afraid I haven't played it either but I have heard only positive things about it.
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

It's a reasonably priced pdf on Rpgnow/Drivethrurpg so will probably take a chance and get it.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."