Protodimension 17

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Linden
Darkling

Protodimension 17

Post by Linden »

No shout out for the latest issue of our favourite mag?

Nice to see part 2 of "That Howling Frontier". I usually run modern Cthulhu but I'd certainly like to have a go at this.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Protodimension 17

Post by Morthrai »

Linden wrote:No shout out for the latest issue of our favourite mag?

Nice to see part 2 of "That Howling Frontier". I usually run modern Cthulhu but I'd certainly like to have a go at this.

Hmm, despite a recent bout of illness I am damn certain that I posted a release announcement on here :( I know I dropped the announcement on all the usual groups and forums and this is first port of call, always...
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Protodimension 17

Post by Morthrai »

As Linden pointed out I seem to have neglected to announce the release of issue 17 and I have no idea how it happened! :(

Issue 17 of Protodimension Magazine is now available for download. We have gaming material this issue for Call of Cthulhu, Dark Conspiracy and Little Fears, a cool cover (it was Halloween after all) and a bunch of great fiction too.

You can get a copy from the usual place:

http://bit.ly/17BN745

Cheers!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"