Protodimension 26 available now!

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Protodimension 26 available now!

Post by Morthrai »

Yes indeed, issue 26 has escaped 8)

http://www.protodimension.com/zine/
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Re: Protodimension 26 available now!

Post by Phulish »

Great!
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

We want to make it clear that anyone who has submitted anything will definitely see it in the magazine at some point. Norm had a problem with his queued material, and some things that should have been in #26 got accidentally dropped down the order :?

PDM is still alive and kicking!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

At least he didn't lose the character sheets for his detailed NPC's Now I must recreate Creighton and Anna. :cry:
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

I liked Mr Fitch, he reminded me of a minion version of Richard Stark/Donald Westlake's Parker. I can imagine the PCs working with him on one job and then finding themselves up against him on another.

The Loup Garou was an interesting take on the Werewolf legend but I felt the last line of the article rather relegated them to bog standard minions, and seemed at odds with everything that went before. I got the impression they were closer to the antagonists of "Wolfen" - dangerous certainly, but not evil.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."