Protodimension seeks submissions

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Protodimension seeks submissions

Post by ReHerakhte »

My submission is going to miss this issue - got a family reunion I "have" to go to this morning that will last a few days.
While that would have been all fine and well, it's taking place on a cruise ship sailing up and down the coast on a "cruise to nowhere".

Personally I think the idea is utterly pointless and I'd rather stay at home but family obligations and all that...
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I understand, miss events like that and you'll hear about it forever. I'm also doing stuff for spring's magazine.
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

Phulish wrote: miss events like that and you'll hear about it forever.
Ain't that the truth!
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

been there, done that.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Hi everyone! This is a call for submissions for Protodimension, the freely downloadable horror-conspiracy-weirdness gaming magazine. We are looking for scenarios of any size from single paragraph adventure seeds up to 5000 words (or even longer), other RPG content of almost any type, artwork, short fiction, movie TV and book reviews, even the occasional poem. Pretty much anything that can be used as inspiration for gaming, as well as actual gaming material :D

Bear in mind we are a free fan publication, we don't charge for the magazine but neither can we pay for content. We sometimes get asked this question so we thought it best to say right up-front and avoid misunderstandings.

If you are interested in submitting you can find us at http://www.protodimension.com and on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You can also e-mail us at the usual address:
submissionsATprotodimensionDOTcom

Cheers!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"