More of The Weeper's World?

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Phulish
Nome

More of The Weeper's World?

Post by Phulish »

Since a lot of it is interchangeable, should I assault the PM editors with more of my Twilight: Biohazard world? The Protodimension staff are very patient as the more I try not to make errors, the more errors are in the articles. :oops: Fan material is an important part of our DC arsenal.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: More of The Weeper's World?

Post by Morthrai »

Phulish wrote:Since a lot of it is interchangeable, should I assault the PM editors with more of my Twilight: Biohazard world? The Protodimension staff are very patient as the more I try not to make errors, the more errors are in the articles. :oops: Fan material is an important part of our DC arsenal.
Yes you should :)

As for errors, don't worry! Like most people in gaming, you write things for yourself and know what you meant at the time. Writing for others is hard.

More please!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

I'd like to try, this setting can be scifi or horror. I tried to allow use of all sorts of stuff to customize it.
Phulish
Nome

Post by Phulish »

Well, I now have Weeper's World and Dark Korea, a couple of other items to keep busy with.