It's Out!

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: It's Out!

Post by Morthrai »

Further to my previous post, after changing my avatar a couple of days ago to me with a cup of tea, I just now logged in only to see my previous avatar (Claudia Christian with a shotgun). It's like the past 48 hours of forum history vanished. :?

Also, I am now getting an adventure seed idea :)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Post by ReHerakhte »

That is indeed, most strange.
My post about your new avatar pic in conjunction with your comment about figuring out where the airlock was has vanished as well. So that's three posts in total that have "disappeared" - there's no South American dictators controlling the forums at all is there? :P

My comment was basically, that I had laughed at your comment about the airlock because combined with your new avatar pic, it reminded me of one of the members on a post-apoc forum I'm on. He's British and his sig is "Where there is tea, there is hope!"
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

ReHerakhte wrote:My comment was basically, that I had laughed at your comment about the airlock because combined with your new avatar pic, it reminded me of one of the members on a post-apoc forum I'm on. He's British and his sig is "Where there is tea, there is hope!"
Good fellow! :D I generally drink coffee myself but there are times when only tea will do.
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"