Dark Times Issue 02 Now Available!

A forum for discussing both the new The Dark Times modern conspiracy horror fanzine and the now defunct Protodimension fanzine.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Dark Times Issue 02 Now Available!

Post by Morthrai »

We are pleased to announce that The Dark Times fanzine 02 is now available. This issue contains material for Call of Cthulhu and Trail of Cthulhu, as well as a couple of neat systemless items and more besides including a light dusting of Dark Conspiracy 8)

Download the PDF for free from here: http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.info/th ... ne/issues/

If you wish to send us anything in the horror-conspiracy-weirdness genres you can contact us here: darktimesfanzineATgmailDOTcom

Look us up on Facebook (The Dark Times Fanzine) or Twitter (DTZ_2017)

Cheers!
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Dark Times Issue 02 Now Available!

Post by ReHerakhte »

:D

Great stuff!
I really have nothing else to say, just that I'm happy to see the next issue :)
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

ReHerakhte wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:27 amGreat stuff!
I really have nothing else to say, just that I'm happy to see the next issue :)
Thanks! 8)
I might start redoing the layout now I am gaining more confidence with the software. A couple of the images in your article would have made great full-page spreads by themselves so I'm looking to change things a little. There again, I never did intend to stick to one particular style!
Lee Williams.
Linden
Darkling

Post by Linden »

Congrats on getting another issue out Lee. Will stick this on my Hudl and have a read one Friday lunchtime when I'm in the pub.
"There's a lot of dignity in that, isn't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple."
Morthrai
Site Admin

Post by Morthrai »

Linden wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:27 pm Congrats on getting another issue out Lee. Will stick this on my Hudl and have a read one Friday lunchtime when I'm in the pub.
Cheers that man! I hope that future issues will look a bit more polished as I gain confidence and experience using the relevant software but keeping it simple and old-style has worked as a starter - time to up the game 8)
Lee Williams.