Lester's Return

This forum is for the discussion of any topic you want to discuss - from other RPGS through to events in the world at large.
Morthrai
Site Admin

Lester's Return

Post by Morthrai »

Original creator of Dark Conspiracy and several other games Lester Smith is going to start spending more time and energy on game design, which is a good thing. Read all about it here! :D

http://lestersmith.com/2013/03/10/the-comeback-kid/
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"
ReHerakhte
Darkling
Location: Australia, west coast. Hiding in the ceiling, waiting for the aliens...

Re: Lester's Return

Post by ReHerakhte »

Now what would be really cool is if he could be convinced to write say a small adventure for a particular conspiracy/horror game.
Just sayin'...
It's not whether you win or lose,

It's whether I win...
Morthrai
Site Admin

Re: Lester's Return

Post by Morthrai »

ReHerakhte wrote:Now what would be really cool is if he could be convinced to write say a small adventure for a particular conspiracy/horror game.

Lester once told me that although he was as happy with DC as any of his other projects he had "left it behind" mentally. At that time he was concentrating on his other loves, including his poetry. This was a few years back though, and he has previously agreed to write us an introduction for "Conspiracy Lives". Add that to this announcement, and though I can't speak for him it's certainly possible at least 8)
Lee Williams.
"Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance"